Sunday, October 4, 2009

Boudior Session

Out of respect for my honey, since he feels these are his pictures I'll only post the one, which I've blurred for a bit for anonymity lol. I received the result of my boudoir session and all I can say is wow! It is totally unlike I've ever seen myself before...sexy, seductive and in your face! Again, I recommend every woman do it! I see myself showing my daughter these one day, when she looks at me like I know nothing about being hot, I'll have proof that I invited hot! lol The photographer is the one and only Carmen of Studio by Carmen . Look her up! She does wedding too! LOVE LOVE LOVED the experience!

3 comments:

  1. HOTTTTT!! I'm sure the rest are just as sizzling...so glad you had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Happy Birthday Omy O My!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete