Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bling Blow!! His ring has arrived...

So let me tell you a little about my Mr. D. He is NOT one to be left out... if I'm out with my friends he wants to come with, if I go shopping he wants to know what I brought him...so this wedding is no different. My ring is pretty nice, awesome really lol and he wasnt not having your stereotypical wedding band. I've tried to convince him that one center stone is nice, that the simple band can have diamonds added but Nope!! So this is what he found online...
So sure enough, because he's SOOOO SPOILED and honestly I just love to see him happy this is what he got:
One carat micropave diamonds in yellow gold... So not wedding-esque, wayyy to loud, but hey it's forever and I want him to love it. That way there's no excuse for me to EVER catch him without it. We got in in Kay's ghetto book (that's what the sales lady called it lol) it's the book where they havedog tags, name plates and the earrings with with your names in them. That's my honey, had to be the one lol!

2 comments: