Monday, August 10, 2009

Ebay-kinda Bride

So what have I been doing all Monday you ask? Searching the best site in the world! I'm currently watching a crinoline petticoat for $20 with shipping (which I plan to die), a garterbelt (my something blue) for $5 and a Garmin GPS (just becuase I'm always lost) for $85....I'm also giving my MOH some time before I give up on her and just buy my own ring pillow.

Oh! And my wedding dress came from there! Originally $1100 I got it for $700! And my cake toppers (3 individual monograms) for $30! (I'll post pictures later)

Still to do:
Make invitations
Book Hotel
Book Honeymoon
Find bridal party outfits and gifts
Decorate aisle runner
Book florist
Order Cake
Finish Pomander
Find flowergirl dress
confirm hoopa (using my friends)

1 comment:

  1. Ebay is great! Looks like things are coming together great for you :)

    ReplyDelete