Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Feeling inspired...

Now this song is in no way new, but driving home today from the gym I heard Jason Mzra's "I'm Yours"... I just pictured a nice slow stroll down the aisle up to my love to this song...I dont know, what do you think?

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the music at the moment people dance and sing
Were just one big family
And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved
So, i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate
I'm yours


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this song, it is so romantic & perfect tempo for a walk up the aisle!

    ReplyDelete