Monday, May 18, 2009

It's almost official

We just came home from signing the papers for our mortgage application. The appraisal and inspection should be done by Friday and then we start shopping around for Homeowner's insurance. The closing is now looking like it'll happen on June 5th...OMG!! This is my silver lining to all the wedding drama. I'm really proud of us. We moved out of our parents house with nothing but couches and pots to our names. We got our own apartment, and a year later are getting a house. I was so worried we wouldnt make it. And here we are engaged, almost homeowners and with the cutest puppy in the world. i think we've done really well so far. I really couldnt have asked for a better person to experience this stage of my life with. If his wasnt for his calm demeanor to my nuerotic one I would have moved back home along time ago becuase I would have had a nervous break down. He's a good man. I hope everyone is as lucky :)

Let you know how it goes with the house on friday.... In case you're curious this is the house. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment